Day -36♥️.... Of teaching practice 🥳




36th day of internship phase 2.

Today was the 36 th day of my teaching practice there were 4days left to end this practice. But i didn't feeling any sadness or unhappyness  on the ending of this practice. I didn't know what is the reason for that🤷‍♀️.


Today as usual, I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office.

After that I had morning duty in opposite of lps from 8.45 AM to 9.15.i done my duty very properly. 🥰

The day began with a prayer at 9.25 AM. Today there were no current in the kitchen of the school so, today there were a lot of vegetables left for cutting so i had vegetable cutting duty from 10.30 AM to 11.45 AM.


There were maths period on 9B1 on 6 th hour😘. But i didn't get the class since teacher wants to take that class. 


The classes end by 3.25 PM and after the National Anthem I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 PM.













 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E-content ♥️♥️

Dyuthi - unleash the fire within...⚡️⚡️