End of teaching practice. ❤️

 

SCHOOL INTERNSHIP DAY 40



Last day of Teaching Practice....


As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 am and then signed the attendance register at HM's office. After that I had morning duty in front of badam tree near cleemis block😌🥰.



Today, the last day in school. I had my last class at 9B1 in the fourth hour.  My concern teachers wants to take the class so i didN't take the class in that period. Then the next period, 5th hour that was english period and teena teacher, their english teacher gave me that period and i concluded with few words in that class. Then, Students gave me their feedbacks, sang songs for me, gave me a farewell from the bottom of their heart.

At 11. 00 am we had a meeting with HM and principal at principal's office all of us shared our feedbacks and contributed some books to the library of the school.


 Today i had vegetable cutting duty today was the last vegetable cutting duty of mine. Then we had lunch at 1pm.




After that, I took many photos with my dear ones, my concern teacher. 

At last, we captured a photo of our full MTTC team at St. Mary's. Then, we went to HM to sign our attendance register and that marks an end  to our internship.

Two months, lots of memories, experiences, painful moments, duties - line duty, vegetable cutting, food distribution, classes, substitutions - lots to remember for the entire lifetime.


End of my teaching practice days. These 40days of teaching  practice gaves  me a lot of lessons and strengths to excell as a good teacher in future.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day -36♥️.... Of teaching practice 🥳

E-content ♥️♥️

Dyuthi - unleash the fire within...⚡️⚡️